Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mecham Update

This last week we started swim lessons with the girls. Played with our new beanbags and further child-proofed the house against Josh's increasingly curious mind. Outlet plugs-yes! Door latches -yes! Toilet lock-probably next!

The last couple of mornings Audra has been turning to me, after breakfast and asking if I am mad. "Mom, are you mad." "No, are you mad?" "Yes, I'm mad." Then she frowns rather big and goes back to eating her oatmeal. This doesn't fool us for very long however, as she usually starts giggling pretty soon after.

Marian had her Valentine party in school on Friday. This is her now:"I shared a cookie with Audra and a sucker with Josh. My family comeded to my party. Mostly I do talk and in the mornings I get dressed and do my chore. There!" She has been doing really well at reading and when we read scriptures can usually read about half of her verse on her own.

Josh has really been coming into his personality lately. He likes to say "yes" and nods his head up and down and He likes to put things around his neck. Things like, ribbons, necklaces, and wii remotes and sometimes Daddy's tie. Marian says "Josh is giggly. He pokes me." He has mastered walking and standing up on his own, but is still a little tipsy. Sometimes his body gets away from him and he face plants :(

No comments: