Googersnap Gazette

Mechams
View my complete profile

The Mechams

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Josh has such helpful sisters...
      • Kindergarten
      • What Becca and Dan are up to...
      • Happy Independence Day
      • The kids decorated the bikes for the childr...
      • Summer Fun
      • These were on the way down. They were all very e...
      • Here we go down the lazy river.
      • Audra did this for about an hour. I don't think I...
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Audra did this for about an hour. I don't think I quite captured it, but she was adorable. As I remember it, I think she was being a turtle.





Posted by Mechams at 11:21 AM

1 comment:

stagecoach said...

As always -- cute and fun blog!

August 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)