Dan and I have recently gotten more into hobbies. Dan's been working on making a beautiful dresser. You can kind of see it in the background there behind him. We'll post more pictures when he's finished. There he's working on one of the drawers. He downloaded a pattern from the internet and has been working off that. It's amazing to watch him work. He'd be very proud to tell you that he hasn't used a single nail yet. Go Dan!
Usually while he's working on that I'll join him in the garage and read, but once in awhile I'll sew something. Here's my first project. It was kind of a long project, my second project was pajama pants, which were way easier. I like having something to keep my mind busy and the girls love that I made something for them. So, it works out pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment